Pages

Saturday 26 May 2012

Outfit post - In the meadow

Hello ladies

Today I have opted for another rather lazy day.  Mike has gone to help his brother move house I feel for him I mean moving furniture about in this weather is not great! 

I don't know why but this 1st photo makes my tan look terrible but honestly its not that bad I can promise you if it looked this bad I would not be going out...ha ha

 




 
I popped down to Matalan and Next Clearance for a look around I ended up buying something in Next (its not a clothing item though) I am not that keen on Next clothing.  They had some gorgeous bikinis for 'dirt cheap' though and I was tempted to buy some but I am trying to restrain as to be honest I already have far too many bikinis!

Dress - Jasmine
Belt - New Look
Green leather wedges - Office

I love the ruffle collar on this dress and it was a bargain, It was orginally £30 reduced to £6.00 in the Jasmine concession sale at BHS! Bargain

Also this is the 1st time I have worn these wedges and I love them.  I bought them from Ebay and they were brand new and a fraction of the price they were selling them for in Office. 

Have a lovely weekend

Lisa-Jane
xx

8 comments:

  1. This dress look lovely on, you look so summery :)
    X x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dress its so pretty.
    Dx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a bargain dress! Its looks lovely.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dress is really pretty. And the wedges look great with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is super pretty and the sandals are gorgeous.
    Your tan looks fine to me. An old lady in town on Friday told me "You've got a lovely tan and it doesn't make you look common", whatever that meant! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks super cute and the shoes are adorable, I feel like I am missing out now and may need a pair of green shoes hehehe xx Heather

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look lovely Lisa, I love those wedges :) x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx