Pages

Friday 11 May 2012

Outfit of the day (bank holiday Monday)

Hello

I do have quite a few posts lined up but its getting the time to do them all plus I have been poorly the last few days.

I am still doing my challenge and day 7 will be coming up shortly. 

Being honest I am feeling rather low again and feel like a 'right state' at the moment!  As you know earlier this year I decided to cut down by eating 1200 calories a day I was doing so well and after 4 weeks had lost some weight and was feeling much better.  However something happened and my willpower went and now I am back to probably how I was before!  Today I stated again and this time I am certain I am going to stick with it.  I have 5 weeks until the girls weekend away so thats a big incentive for me. I am not going to lie I found this post hard today as I feel I look like a beached whale...no offence to whales they are beautiful creatures but I don't wish to look like one! Anyway I have rather forced myself to do this post as I was bored of haul posts.  I actually bought a playsuit last week...ha ha although when I will wear it I don't know.  I actually really like it and I do think it suits me its just I am having a bit of a crisis of confidence. When I feel more me I may post a photo of me wearing it! I will post about a few buys I have made sometime over the weekend.
 

Anyway this outfit was wore last Monday






Dress - Miso at Republic
Leggings - Awear
Coral studded pumps - New Look
Tan Belt - H&M
Cardigan - Primark

I totally love these pumps they are so pretty and I love the colour.
Taken prior to me taking the label off!!!! ha ha

Sorry to be so miserable I am sure you really don't want to hear me moaning and I know there are a lot of people worse off than me and I should pull myself out of it but its really not that easy.  Mike and my friends all say I am way too hard on myself and that they don't see the imperfections I see but I suppose we are our own worse judge!

Have a lovely weekend everyone


Lisa-Jane
xx

9 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you are feeling a bit down. You don`t look anything like a beached whale so don`t be daft. I`m doing slimming world for pregnancy as I don`t want to pile on loads of weight. I have to have extra syns as not to lose weight tho but its hard to know where to stop lol!Glad you are back on track with it now. I love those pumps, just heading over to New Look website now. Take care and you look fab!Dx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've done that diet before, helped me shed a stone and a half, but its so much easier to put it on,
    I don't think you should feel low, i think you look great, there's nothing wrong with your figure :)
    so don't be silly, i love your dress btw its very pretty, and looks great on you.
    Intrigued about this playsuit, you'll have to do an OOTD wearing it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Charlotte

      I am having problems accessing your blog and leaving comments have you chnaged it??? x

      Delete
  3. You look nothing like a whale, you look as gorgeous as you always do. You're not moany or miserable, we all have our off days and it's much better to have a grumble with friends than bottle it up and feel sad. Well done for getting back on the diet, a lot of people would just give up and you haven't which shows you have the will power to succeed.
    Have a lovely weekend. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ever so much ladies you are just too kind. I am feeling a bit better today and your kinds words really helped xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You don't look like a whale at all hun!! You look as lovely as ever!

    Sal x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisa you have a fabulous figure, honestly!!! Stop being so hard on yourself, you're lovely, inside and out :).

    Pretty outfit, i <3 those pumps xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sadie, I know that I am quite hard on myself and should give myself a break.

      Thats so sweet to say I am lovely inside and out...thats one of the nicest things anyone has said to me thankyou xx

      Delete
  7. Thanks Sadie thats such a lovely sweet thing to say xx

    I know when I tried those pumps on I had to have them straight away lol xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx