Pages

Wednesday 23 May 2012

The 25 Random Questions Tag


Hello lovelies


I saw this tag on someone's blog and I honestly cannot remember who now and but I thought I would have a go!


1. Do you have any pets?

yes my ginger tom cat Thomas ♥


2. Name 3 things that are physically close to you.

Mirror


TV


Rose moisturiser

3. What's the weather like right now?

 Boiling


4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed?

yes, I have never crashed..touch wood!


5. What time did you wake up this morning?

6am.....eek!

6. When was the last time you showered?

Tonight


7. What was the last movie you saw?

at the cinema it was The Inbetweeners - ha ha you can tell I don't go to the cinema much


8. What does your last text message say?


Fancy a curry?


9. What's your ringtone?

I have a standard one that was on the phone...yeah I know I need to get with it ! 


10. Have you ever been to a different country?

yes, America, Portugal, Spanish islands, France, Austria. Scotland and Wales


11. Do you like sushi?

well I say 'no' but I have never tried it. To be honest I am not a big fish fan...not to eat anyway


12. Where do you buy your groceries?

Usually Tesco...but I love Morrisons!

13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster?

no

14. How many siblings do you have?

4, my sister Jane died when she was 10 days old, I often think about her and wonder what she would have been like.  I also have a half brother out there somewhere and he knows nothing about us.  I so want to find him!


15.
Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?

both


16. Do you wear contacts or glasses?

I am meant to wear glasses for watching tv



17. One thing you want to do that you have never done?


Bellydance...ha ha you know and wear the proper outfit! Its ever since I saw this stunning bellydancer on Come Dine with Me.  She had the most amazing figure and looked fantastic as was just mesmerising and I thought I would love to do that!  

 

18. Do you color your hair?

no but want to!


19. Tell me something you did today.

 

Went out after work to eat with Mike.


20.
When was the last time you cried?



Today...in private of course.  I hate my job and I am quite an emotional person. 

21. What is your perfect pizza topping?


pineapple


22. Which do you prefer-hamburgers or cheeseburgers?

cheeseburgers, veggie though!

 
23. Have you ever had an all-nighter?

yes probably when I was about 19
 
24. What is your eye color?

Brown 

25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?

yes definitely.  I prefer pepsi to coke anyday



I tag anyone who wants to do this but please let me know you have done it so I can read your answers.

Lisa-Jane
xx

4 comments:

  1. you cried today? Awh, *hugs* I hope you don't cry every day! I am with you on pineapple on pizza, mmmm. Good luck finding your half brother. You have a really good chance if you persist :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. I think I'm just nosy!

    Ah, I hate the fact you cried over your job. Sending hugs.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah its so sad that you cried about your job - feel better!
    I got a pit teary today too, when I crashed on a bike ride and the pedal slammed off my shin - least my bike was ok :)

    Gems x

    Fashion, Well Done

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi

    Thanks ladies yeah how embarassing I do cry quite easily...gosh I sound like an emotional wreck lol.

    ah Gemma Hope you are ok x

    Trayci thankyou x

    Sophie I know I totally love pineapple and hate pizza without it lol x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx