Pages

Tuesday 22 May 2012

Day 9 - Your Favourite pair of shoes

Hiya

Isn't the weather beautiful, its about time we had some nice weather..trouble is I am stuck in work!

Anyway onto my favourite shoes and I am going to cheat a bit as I am putting 3 pairs in different categories.

As you know I tend to buy lots of clothes but not expensive things as I personally like to have loads of different things to wear rather than spend a fortune on one item so therefore two of my favourite shoes are from New Look!  I absolutely love New Look especially for their shoes as they are always great value and great designs.

My favourite high heels are these gold sequin beauties, I have onlyt worn them once but I feel mega glam in them.

♥♥♥ High Heels ♥♥♥


♥♥♥ Flats ♥♥♥


My favourite flat shoes are my peach studded pumps, these are so pretty and when I wear them I cannot help staring at my feet when I am walking as they look so nice...ha ha!





♥♥♥ Mid heel sandals ♥♥♥

I totally love these tan leather sandals, they were in the sale from Office and a bargain at only £12.00




Lisa-Jane
xx

10 comments:

  1. gorgeous shoes, you can't beat a bit of sparkle in your life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the glittery glam shoes!
    Dx

    ReplyDelete
  3. My fave pair of shoes are from New Look, a pair of Bronze platforms I got in the sale for £6.
    I couldn't believe my luck :)

    Gems x

    Fashion, Well Done

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving the silver pair. A bit of sparkle gets me every time.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love LOVE those glittery shoes!
    I have similar peep toe ones,and am desperate to have glitter shoes in every possible colour! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. my local New Look only has the rubbish shoes *sighs*
    I love the first pair, super shiny and glam!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all three of your favourites! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. These heels are absolutely gorgeous :)
    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. The studded pumps are gorgeous :-) VLL xo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx