Pages

Wednesday 9 May 2012

Fabulous Finds via Ebay

Hiya everyone


I just wanted to show you my latest Ebay finds.


I have a bit of a love/hate relationship with Ebay I think its great for buyers as you can great some great bargains however I think their fees are really high for sellers.


I don't know if you will remember but last year I found this Primark peach lace dress in a charity shop but I knew they did a cream version and really wanted that one too.




I managed to buy it on Ebay last week. Its really pretty and it cost me about £5 including postage.






Then last Sunday I was browsing Ebay and came across this Miss Selfridge dress.  I actually had this dress but it got torn so I had to chuck it out.  I was so sad to see it go as I adored its so as you can imagine I was so glad to find it.


I love everything about it the fit, the style and I am obsessed with Broderie Anglais.  I literally like anything with Broderie Anglais.


I got this for £1.04 plus £2.00 postage.



Also I won this New Look top which is brand new with tags for 99p.  It fits so nice I love it and its like a nude pink colour.








I am so looking forward to wearing both these dresses. I just wish we had some nice warm weather! Although I could also wear them with thick tights too.  I am going to wear the top with leggings/jeggings.

Lisa-Jane
xx

10 comments:

  1. beautiful dresses, i have a real thing for lace!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh your so lucky finding those beauties on eBay!

    Thankyou for your comment on my blog :) I'm not sure if I've lost any weight but I've been going swimming once a week, so hopefully it's going to help me tone up a little. The biggest difference I've noticed so far is losing my boobs! :( haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great finds! I love online bargain shopping, but eBay always scares me. I'm afraid I'll get ripped off.
    Looks like you're pretty good at finding deals, though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great buys, I love eBay bargains! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Miss Selfridge dress- ive managed to buy some great things on ebay, especially Topshop garments at half the price, but also selling a lot I agree that the cut ebay takes is steep! We sold a lot over Christmas and had to give ebay about £16 comission. Ouch... x

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE especially divulging in everything ebay <3

    --CUTE-- colours!!

    Be sure to drop by Our Beauty Philosophy

    ReplyDelete
  7. What lovely things, you have done well! It's a nightmare trying to get dressed when the weather's so gloomy, I hate it! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are doing so well with ebay, I rarely find treasures as good as these. I love the cream lace dress, its so girly and flirty.

    Gems x

    Fashion, Well Done

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that first dress, what a bargain! I love eBay :)
    x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx