Pages

Friday 26 August 2011

ASOS Sale buys

Hello everyone

Thanks so much for all your opinions on the previous post, it seemed to be a mixed bag of opinions but after looking at the boots again I have decided I like the River Island ones more.   The reasons why are that I prefer the colour of the RI ones as the NL ones are more reddy brown which I am not as keen on also the RI ones look more expensive material and I like the gap at the front as they look more like cowboy boots.

This week I ordered a couple of things from the ASOS sale and with the codes Extra20 got 20% off too.

I ordered the following:

Asos Boyfriend Belt 




Asos Crochet Stripe Waist Dress




There is some hope on the job front as I have three interviews, one next, another the week after and another the week after that.

Next week I shall be doing a review of Sally Hansen Airbush Legs I love this stuff.

Hope you all have a fabulous long weekend I am not sure what we are doing this weekend I suppose it depends on the weather.

Lisa-Jane
xx

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous buys with the vouchers - glad I could help! (I'm rather addicted to the money saving expert site!!!)

    Good luck with your interviews, and can't wait to read your review!

    Jules @ A Bit of Jules

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Julia those vouchers definitely helped xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs ah wouldn't feel ready for a night out without it! Makes you feel instantly more confident!? Look forward to reading your review :)

    And some great buys! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I love that belt! Gorgeous! Good luck with the job interviews :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. best of luck with the interviews! I love the look of the belt and dress x

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOoh I love the belt and the dress will look gorge on you!
    I've not received my Asos order yet :( I made 2 separate orders and one of them hasn't even been despatched yet xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooooh three interviews, good luck hun. Ill bet you do great <3 x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh I like Asos though I haven't purchased anything from there yet. I hope it all goes well with the interviews. It sounds promising. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Three interviews? That's brilliant!
    Look forward to your review, I know we usually like the same fake tan. x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx