Pages

Tuesday 9 August 2011

Courtesy of Ebay!

I have recently sold quite a few items on Ebay and have yet more to sell.  I do buy on there now and again but its really when I can be bothered to look.

On Sunday I was bored so was browsing and bid on a couple of items. To be honest I don't go that high with my bids as if something is second hand I don't want to pay much for it.

Anyway I got this Topshop vintage looking rose tunic dress for £5.00 including postage.


I liked this when it was first in TS but did not want to pay the price tag.  This will go great with my leggings, boots and my leather jacket for the winter floral look!

Today I ventured into town even though there has been rioting overnight.  I had to go past where this had been and it was a bit of a mess with shop windows smashed I just think its terrible. I was watching Sky News last night and thought how brave are those police officers, I don't think I could do that! It must be so terrifying to live in those areas as some peoples houses were set on fire with women and children in...just terrible!

Anyway I bought a few items which I shall post about tomorrow as I need to take photos etc.

Lisa-Jane
xx

9 comments:

  1. I always search for items like this i begrudge paying full price when i know that the item will be on sale in a few weeks x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great find, I bet you'll look fab in that pretty dress. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab find! I never get lucky on ebay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Vix

    Joanna and Laura - I think its just luck that you look at the right time and no one else bids lol. I agree Joanna I begrudge paying some of the prices although sometimes I do give in! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice, I love ebay, I've got some right bargains on there xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute dress. You will look fab in it!

    I think people have gone mad!

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Trayci x

    Jo - I think I need to browsw ebay more often x

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a fab bargain, I think you'll look great in it!
    Julia @ Retro Jules

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx