Pages

Saturday 27 August 2011

Getting messy!

Hiya

How is everyone's weekend going?

Oh well we had a sort of disastrous visit to B&Q, we went there to get some things and ended up getting drenched in wood varnish!  The woman standing next to us dropped a whole tin of it and splattered all over her skirt, Mike's top and jeans and it was all over my Fiorelli bag! Nightmare.
I managed to get it out of my bag but it has not come out of Mike's jeans, luckily the top he was wearing is old! It was lucky there was not a small child or baby in a pram close by as it could have ended up all over their face and skin.  


Anyway in B&Q we bought this birdcage lamp which I love,  not sure where I am going to put it yet but when the hallway gets decorated I may put it in there




we also bought this cream lampshade for our bedroom.  I want to do the bedroom shabby chic style.



I also love this duvet from Matalan which is something else I would like.




I actually like our bedroom but the wallpaper is a bit old it does remind me of Cath Kidston style though but when we do it all I want to just have plain cream walls.


I wore my foxy print tunic today with my tan skinny belt and cream cardi.  I do love this top as I love foxes plus I like the peter pan collar....I love these collars on dresses. Can you spot Tommy in the background??




Dress, cardi and skinny belt all Primark
Leggings - Awear
Boots - H&M

Tommy was watching me taking photos of myself with his usual look of amusement so I took one of him, he was not very impressed though and would not look at the camera... and yes that is a old towel he is lying on, he has been out in the rain and has dirty little paws all over my white bedding!! 









Lisa-Jane
xx

8 comments:

  1. i love both the lamps! cute! i also really like your layering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the birdcage lamp. I went out and bought 4 dresses yesterday after getting inspiration from your blog and I love them.
    Dx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw isn't he gorgeous x Thats awful about what happened in B&Q something similar happened in B&q to me when I was little my mum dropped a bottle of tomorite plant food and I got absolutely covered in it my clothes had to be binned as the orange stains wouldn't come out, glad your fiorelli managed to escape the worst x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the birdcage lamp!
    Hello Tommy, hehe :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha Tommy has is celebrity 'ugh, no pictures please' face on lol

    nice shot of the lamp at night! love the effect it has :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh what a disaster! I can't help laughing when things like happen. Someone knocked yogurt all over my crotch once, I was mortified!!!
    Love the bits you bought, shabbychic is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore Tommy, tell him he can come and live with us if he ever fancies a change!
    I'm glad you managed to get the varnish from your bag, I feel for the poor lady, I'm so clumsy it's just the kind of disaster I'd get into.
    Love that dress on you. x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx