Pages

Monday 8 August 2011

♥H&M wants♥

Hello everyone

I was looking at the new arrivals into H&M and have decided when I get some money I will definitely be buying all of these items!

I love the skirt and I love the jumper with it, I think the colours look fab together!


I have one similiar to this from H&M in grey but I do love this colour.


I have this dress in the orange pattern but love this one too!




I realised the other day I have no black shoes!! Surely every girl has to have a pair of black shoes and I love these!
I also love them in red too and they would go with my new Topshop dress!!


There are many more things I like in H&M at the moment I am loving this shop!
Lisa-Jane
xx


9 comments:

  1. love the skirt and top combo! also need the red shoes sooo much xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that you're after buying all of them! I've not had much luck in h&m really. Shame as the prices are reasonable...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can understand why you want all of these!

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I NEED that first skirt in my life <3
    Much Love
    Roisin Elizabeth
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those heels. I have the H&M dress too but in the floral version.

    Sadie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooooh I'm loving the dress and the heels!

    Julia @ Retro Jules

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those red shoes are so cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh I love those shoes. H&M is on form this A/W!xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx