Pages

Friday 12 August 2011

Goods & Bads this week!

GOODS

Eyeko Lilac polish - My new favourite nail polish.



Topshop dress courtesy of ebay - I received it yesterday and I love it. Its very flattering and pretty I think an outfit post will be coming soon!






















Primark lace and crochet dress - One of my favourite purchase of late. 














New followers - I have 199 followers which is amazing I just want to say a big hello and thank you!



H&M - I love this shop at the moment,  great prices and I am loving the new arrivals.


Licquorice - I have a massive craving for this at the moment especially the licquorice wheels. 



BADS

All the rioting and looting across the UK - need I say more! 

Thomas has been in another fight and a rather vicious one at that.  He has a massive chunk of fur ripped from his back and a scab, also he has a wound by his mouth.  Another trip to the vets may be on the cards.  He is such a soppy cat with us and he gets on well with the female cats but he is just so territorial.


Not having a job! Although there may be a brief glimmer of hope as I may have an interview for next Thursday.  I am awaiting a further call from an agency.

New look - its getting really expensive especially considering the quality and I am not keen on their new arrivals at all.  I know prices have gone up but H&M, Primark etc is still pretty cheap so why has New Look suddenly increased their prices.

Ebay - I have a love hate relationship with them. They have for some unknown reason restricted my account and I have sent them ID twice which they still say they are having problems locating.  I am annoyed as I want to sell some more things...argghh


Customer Service in fashion shops (well in any shop really) - BAD seriously BAD! I wish shops would teach their staff customer service as a lot of the sales assistants need this.  Some of them cannot even manage a smile.

What are your opinons on these and also what are your good and bads this week?
Lisa-Jane
xx

11 comments:

  1. I too am currently loving H&M, shame I haven't got one near me (& nor have we got a decent Primark!!!) Not good for someone on a budget (ha!)...

    Oh and chin up chick! :)

    Julia @ Retro Jules

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhh, I need a liquorice wheel now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That liliac colour is simple and clean! That topshop dress is also really cute!

    POOR THOMAS :(.

    I'll be your 200th follower then :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Julia it just gets you down having no job!

    Laura - I know I love them eating too many of them lol

    Arrow - aww thank you x I will take a look at your blog and follow you

    Thankyou xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. My cat was exactly the same, he once came back with a hole in his face but we just had to look after him and keep bathing the wound and it healed fine. Hope yours is ok!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love that nail polish! I've been so upset about all the rioting :(
    hope Thomas feels better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  7. i totally agree with you about the prices in new look! i seriously dont see why they think they can charge that much! H&M is getting better and better every season but their prices are still really reasonable but new look just gets worse. Shame
    i like you primark dress...im going tomorrow so i might go have a peek
    margief
    x
    www.margieheartsclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE LOVE LOVE the white lace dress. Just beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree that New Look has gone rather down hill (other than their shoes) I tried to buy a dress using the 15% off code but because it was from the tall section the voucher wouldn't work which I thought was unfair!

    If you were willing to travel you would be welcome to come to the meet up, it's a shame you don't leave closer by.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the nail polish shade, so pretty. LOVE the Topshop dress <3.

    Sadie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Topshop dress is very pretty and I love that nail varnish! I am now craving liquorice again though :P

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx