Pages

Sunday 7 August 2011

My favourite dresses Part 3 (The Final Part)


Dorothy Perkins Yellow Tea Dress


Miss Selfridge Petites Contrast Dress

H&M Nude/peach sheer dress


H&M Bow Print Dress


Peacocks Black Embroidered Dress


Look Purple Frill Dress (Freemans)


Missguided Cream Lace Belted Dress


Mela Loves London at New Look Pink Flower Dress



To be honest doing this has actually made me realise how many dresses I have, I  could have put more on here.   I left out a couple of going out dresses and all my knitted dresses plus I have quite a few more day dresses.  I think I do not need any more day dresses! 

I think the reason I love dresses so much is that they are so easy to wear and suit my shape more than other items.

The ones where I have not got photos of me wearing I will try and do outfit posts with at some stage.


Lisa-Jane
xx

8 comments:

  1. gorgeous dresses, i like the yellow in the first picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! My favourites are the yellow and purple ones.

    Look forward to the outfit posts. I wear dresses most of the time as it's just so much easier to just put one item on! And like you they suit my shape better too.

    Have a great Sunday.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you have so many! Such a pretty collection, love the yellow and bow print ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them all. We must have similiar taste. The yellow one is gorge. I totally agree that a dress is easy to wear, no faffing on with tops and trousers and very feminine.
    Dx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I like the misguided lace and the h&m bow dress. I love dresses too as they're a full outfit for the price of a pair of jeans!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a superb collection of dresses you have! I tend to stick to jeans and wear dresses for weddings and parties but, you're right they are any easy outfit - just add soes and you're done!
    I'll look forward to more outfit posts

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a crazy collection of dresses. I really love that yellow one. It's absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Trayci - I so agree with you they are so easy to wear.

    Pink Poppy - thankyou I don't think I could ever not wear dresses.

    Eloise - thanks for stopping by my blog I have hardly any jeans lol

    Thanks Hazel,Sophie and Gracie

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx