Pages

Wednesday 10 August 2011

Small Haul

Hiya everyone

Oh such depressing times at the moment with all the trouble. Last night I had trouble sleeping and so stayed up watching Sky News.  Its so sad to see all this violence and thuggery, I just wonder when its all going to end! I think while this country has such soft laws on crime, when the criminal justice system protects the criminal and lets down the victim could we see this coming? Not many youngsters have any respect for police, elders or anyone in general anymore its so sad to think this is our future generation!

Anyway onto nicer things like I said yesterday I went into town and I ended up buying a couple of things.

In H&M I bought the navy blue skirt (I previously blogged about) I love it so much..its unusual for me to buy skirts lol

In Primark I bought a tan vest top, this looks brilliant with the navy skirt and a skinny tan belt.  I love this outfit.
Plus I bought this ivory lace and crochet shift dress in Primark it looks nothing on the hanger but with a waist belt it looks cute and I will wear in autumn/winter with opaques. I love the sleeves and its just so pretty and girly.
I think it would also look great with a skinny belt but I only did these photos to show you the dress!




In Topshop I bought these earrings in the sale they were originally £10.00 reduced to £1.50. It said they were £2.50 but when I got to the till they were £1.50....bonus!
I will have to do some outfit posts now!
I tried to look for the other things I liked in H&M but they did not have them in store yet, I suppose it saves me spending the money.

Also just to let you know New Look are offering free delivery (no minimum spend) from 1-5pm today only. Enter code FLASHDEL74.
Lisa-Jane
xx

11 comments:

  1. The skirt is really pretty. And I do like that lace shift dress. The brown belt adds a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely buys, and I love the earrings!
    And I know, the violence is really sickening!!!

    Julia @ Retro Jules

    ReplyDelete
  3. The skirt is gorgeous, and I love those earrings! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That shift dress is beautiful and I love those earrings. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. that dress is gorgeous on you! Nice bargain with the earrings x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely dress hun. Look fab.

    Nothing better than getting a bargain is there?

    I have started to look for things to add to my winter wardrobe, which is sad considering I haven't even had my summer holiday yet!

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love that white dress, it looks gorgeous with the belt. Its great when you get to the counter and things are cheaper - its a nice surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the oufit post!

    The navy skirt is so nice... also love the earings and what a bargain!

    Love Tx

    www.loveterri.blogspot.com
    www.twitter.com/terriwong

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx