Pages

Sunday 28 August 2011

Outfit of the Day - Sunday lunch




Bow Print Dress - H&M
Cardigan - Mango
Belt - Primark
Pumps - Dorothy Perkins


Mike and I took Mike's neice out for lunch today to the local Toby Carvery.  His neice is 17, she is a really nice girl.  Us girls had massive ice creams for dessert with chocolate sauce and a flake...yummy.  Mike is not a dessert person he hardly every eats cake, chocolate etc I wish I was like that ha ha.

We were going to go out somewhere after but it started to rain really heavy so we just came home.

Lisa-Jane
xx

10 comments:

  1. Ahhh don't you just love the bank holiday weather! Yum at the carvery though :)
    Thanks for you comment :) Hope your hair grows quickly for you.
    One of my ASOS orders arrived and the other has now been despatched. I got an email of apology for the delay and they gave me a 10% discount code as a goodwill gesture.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at those legs Lisa-Jane! I am so jealous! You look fab! And after reading that I am now realy hungry too! :)

    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at those legs!!! So jealous! You look fab! Also now I am hungry after reading that :)

    G xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. your outfit is lovely :)

    i wish i hated cake too!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty dress, i had a nice roast today at my mums. Yum! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty dress Lisa. I had one of my new frocks on today but it was cold, even with a cardi! Where is the sun?
    Dx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your printed dress!!!! The belt looks great with it. And ow-ow! Fierce legs.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute cute outfit. I love the dress. It's so pretty. Definitely something I would wear.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous outfit! I hate this crazy bank hol weather too!

    Jules @ A Bit of Jules

    ReplyDelete
  10. Not sure whether this worked out the first time... but I love your dress! And I hate bank hol weather!!

    Jules @ A Bit of Jules

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx