Pages

Wednesday 17 August 2011

OOTD - Rosey posey





Rose Tunic/Dress - Topshop via Ebay
Leggings - Topshop
Lace up heels - New Look
Belt - Peacock

Well just want to say I am feeling a bit better today I am sorry to be such a misery yesterday. Thank you for all your encouraging comments.

I know I am really hard on myself and I am trying to be better.

I popped to Matalan today but I shall tell you all about that tomorrow.

Yesterday I was listening to this song, It takes me back to 1998 which was a good time in my life,  I love this song.






I am having a bit of Spice Girls afternoon and reminiscing.  I was not a massive fan but when I look back at their songs now I think they are great!  And look how lovely Victoria looks in this video. She looks so much more healthy! 




Lisa-Jane
xx

PS - There has been loads of entries for my giveaway but in case anyone has not seen it yet then please see the post below to enter.

Much love
xx



9 comments:

  1. That dress was a right old bargain and it suits you perfectly!
    Glad you're feeling better today x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe that first video is kinda trippy! The Spices all look so young and, haha, what ARE they wearing! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Top Shop dress is sooo cute!!! It's great that you feel better :)! and i sometimes go back to listen to the spice girls too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous dress lisa - and I love the spices. i totally agree with u that poshlooks much better in the 90s!!

    Julia @ Retro Jules

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you are feeling better hun!

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the outfit, and the retro tunes! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. glad you're feeling more upbeaat today! Love your rosey dress and shoes :)
    The Spice girls were a real favourite of mine and I know most of their tracks really well. Viva Forever, I remember it well x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Show me a girl who isn't still obsessed with the Spice Girls. I dare you.
    It is my goal to be the sixth Spice Girl.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's so cute! (Your outfit)
    I love the Spice Girls!

    Wida
    Missing Amsie Blog

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx