Pages

Friday 5 August 2011

My favourite dresses Part 1

A while back I did a tag where you post your favourite dresses but this was quite some time ago so I thought I would do an updated version.  As you know I love shopping and the two things I am addicted to buying is dresses and boots.  I have so many dresses that I love wearing I will have to do this in three parts. 

These are a mixture of winter, summer, going out, sun dresses and day dresses.  I also have not included knitted dresses but I cannot add them as well as it would be far too many! 


So here is part 1 of my favourite dresses:

ASOS Cream Belted Scoop Dress

Miss Selfridge Broderie Anglais Dress


Mela Loves London at New Look Ditsy Ruffle Dress

Miss Selfridge Ditsy Dress


ASOS Navy Polka Dot dress


Warehouse Diamante Dress


Primark Black Ponte Dress



Primark Cream Floral Dress



Look out for Part 2 coming soon!

I would love to see your favourite dresses?

Lisa-Jane
xx

10 comments:

  1. They are all lovely. The best thing i love about dresses? The fact you only have to put one thing on! How easy is that!

    Method to the madness me thinks.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely dresses! I too like dresses but only own about 5!! :)
    Julia @ Retro Jules

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I love all of these dresses! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

  4. Oh, nice post.)) Love your blog!!!.))))))

    I need your help ... Soon I am flying to Greece and I will have a two-day shopping in Athens .. You were there ever? If yes, what places you advise?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post,you look lovely. I need to buy more everyday dresses. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. i also love dresses so this was a really fun post to read! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for following me :)
    I am following back, love your blog.
    That first asos dress is stunning!
    Much Love
    Roisin Elizabeth
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. I counted my dresses and I own about ten, well maybe a few more, but not anywhere near as many as you! I love seeing other people's collections, love the ditsy dresses x

    ReplyDelete
  9. ahh you have such a lovely figure (v.jealous!) haha. & i'm loving your polka dot dress :D x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks ladies xx

    aww thanks Emma I wish I thought that myself I suppose we are never happy with what we have lol x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx