Pages

Saturday 6 August 2011

My favourite dresses Part 2

Dorothy Perkins Yellow Butterfly Dress


Zara Red Dress


H&M Navy Frill Dress



H&M Nude Ruffle Sheer Dress


New Look Cream Lace Dress




H&M Orange Patterned Fit & Flare Dress



Topshop Ink and Poppy Fit & Flare Dresses




Stradivarius Tan Polka Dot Dress



Mela Loves London at New Look Pink Petal Dress



I have not worn the Zara, H&M Floral, Stradivarius and the two Topshop dresses as yet.  We are going out to a country pub tonight by the river so I may wear one of the Topshop dresses and will try and do an outfit post next week.

Part 3 coming up tomorrow and these will have more photos of me wearing the dresses!

8 comments:

  1. gorgeous dresses, can't wait for part 3!

    Julia @ Retro Jules

    ReplyDelete
  2. not sure whether this worked the last time, but...

    I'm loving those dresses and can't wait for part 3!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. impressive selection - that dorothy perkins on top looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the first dress for day wear, and the ruffled H&M one is right up my street!
    Much Love
    Roisin Elizabeth
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I would love to raid your wardrobe!

    Beautiful dresses.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  6. another gorgeous selection! I am liking the tan one, not seen it before, looks like an unusual colour but polkadot= yay! Bring on part 3 x

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the fit and flare dresses, infact every single dress is lush, good wardrobe!!! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks everyone. xx

    Sophie - yeah I bought the tan polka dot one in Tenerife have not worn it though yet. xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx