Pages

Thursday 11 August 2011

Outfit of the Day and an odd question?

*****double click the photos to enlarge*****







Dress - H&M
Belt - Primark
Leggings - H&M
Boots - New Look


I love this dress its so bright and colourful and I love the fit.
Not sure about this belt with it though!


Its depressing today in weather and in my mind!

I feel low as I have still not got a job and its starting to get me down.  Some days are not as bad as others, I suppose its because the weather is horrible today its grey and dreary and I even put boots on! Anyway because I felt so low I bought a bag of greasy chips from the local chip shop for lunch! How naughty....I hardly ever get chips from the takeaway!


Anyway the question will probably sound a bit weird but then again I am a bit odd ha ha
Basically do you think my upper arms are big?  Ever since I was little I have had an obsession with my upper arms it started as my older sister once said I had big arms (as a joke) and it stuck with me! Up until a few years ago I hated showing my arms. 

I feel they are manly and big and it really does affect what I wear and how I feel.
If I walk past a guy and I am showing my arms I always think they will look at me and think 'OMG look at her massive arms she is built like a bloke'! lol I know it sounds weird but its funny how things stay with you after many years!
Anyway you can be honest I don't mind I know they are biggish anyway!


The thing is I have small feet size 4/5 and I have small hands, small wrists and I am short so not exactly built like a man but its just my upper arms I just wish they were smaller!

Lisa-Jane
xx


13 comments:

  1. theres nothing wrong with you arms hun any guy looking at you would only be thinking how fab you look it's funny how innocent remarks can affect us so badly - don't let it you look great and don't let anyone tell yoyu otherwise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Louise
    I know its terrible how something so small can affect you and stay with you. Just goes to show really people don't realise what they are doing just making an innocent remark.
    aww thanks for your comment its very kind xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, there's nothing wrong with your upper arms! I have some qualms about my upper arms but I try to deal with it by using weights (or food cans) to tone them up a bit!

    Oh and lovely outfit! :)

    Julia @ Retro Jules

    ReplyDelete
  4. No your upper arms look totally normal to me, too! Fab dress, I agree those colours are totally you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg no your talking about food! I'm soo hungry, I'd love junk food right now! Also i think the dress looks lovely on you, H&M always do great dresses x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, I can honestly say I've never looked at your pictures and thought what big upper arms. I think you have a perfect body shape, arms and all! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab dress, that outfit is just my style. I really like the boots too.
    Your arms are absolutely fine hun, don`t worry!
    Dx

    ReplyDelete
  8. My dear your arms are like you.....FABULOUS!

    What ever you wear you always looks running and todays outfit is no different.

    Be thankful you haven't got bingo wings! One of friends so makes me laugh with hers, it's like her party trick. Bless her!

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I bet your sister would be mortified to know you were still worrying about an off-chance remark she made all those years ago.
    I honestly can't see anything wrong with your arms, you look perfect to me. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks to all of you lovely ladies

    Julia - yeah I don't do that much exercise at the moment and I really need to/want to!!

    SC - aww thats sweet of you to say - thank you x

    Trayci - you made me laugh about you said I always look 'running' ha! I could not work that out and thought you mean I look like I go running ha ha now I get it lol thankyou x

    Vix - Thankyou xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your arms are fine! Lovely dress too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your upper arms are lovely and not big at all, its sad that her reckless words have been eating away at you. You always look so pretty, I'm loving this print dress with those fab boots. I'm being tempted by my boots too.. Must try to make the most of summer first though. Thanks for your lovely comment n my blog, I think we have the same good sense of humour x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lisa, nothing wrong with your upper arms at all, honestly they look fine to me. Love that dress, very pretty :).

    Sadie xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx