Pages

Friday 12 August 2011

NOTD

Hello ladies

I don't do many of these posts but this is my new favourite nail polish.  Its Eyeko Lilac and ASOS was selling this for £2.20...bargain!  Its such a lovely colour.  Do you like how I matched the colour of the type to the colour of the nail varnish lol!!


Excuse the nails, my nails are not that great I would love to have nice nails...ho hum!

Thank you for your comments on my previous post I guess big arms are just in my head! Its weird how when you look in the mirror you can sometimes see the opposite of what everyone else sees! Wouldn't it be great to be able to see yourself from someone else's eyes.

Lisa-Jane
xx

6 comments:

  1. I'm loving that nail varnish colour, and love the price even more! I know what you mean about nails being in a rubbish condition, all of mine broke last night and they're now as short as anything!!!! Looks like it's false nails for me now!!

    Julia @ Retro Jules

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love lilac nail polish, i have a bottle of OPI which is still going strong but i will bear this in mind for when i finally run out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a good price, and because Eyeko is discontinuing its polishes, maybe the last way of getting a hold of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love that colour on you. My nails are rubbish, too but bright polish seems to make they look much better. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see why you like your new nail polish. Love the color too.
    http://www.fashionmechic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely pastel and kawaii like color Lisa !

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx