Pages

Friday 2 July 2010

Tag: 30 Day - Day 2 Favourite Film

Gosh this is a really hard one as there are so many.

I love programmes based on reality ie a lot of real crime programmes and police shows but when it comes to films I enjoy romantic comedies the most.
I hate anything violent or scary.

Therefore I am going to have to say I have 3 favourite films (sorry I know thats cheating)

1) How to lose a guy in 10 days.

I love this film, I think Kate Hudson is so pretty and quirky and even though I don't fancy Matthew McConnaghy I love him in this film.
Its just so funny and sweet.




2) Serendiptiy

I believe in fate and I believe there is a certain someone for everyone you just have to find them!
I think things do happen for a reason and thats why I love this film.



3) Marley and Me

This film to me is just the perfect life plus I adore Marley!
Owen Wison is kind of cute for the geeky guy! and I never want to age just like Jennifer Anniston she looks so young and pretty.

1 comment:

  1. I love "how to loose a guy in 10 days". Kate Hudson is stunning in that movie xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx