Pages

Sunday 16 January 2011

Primark Spring/Summer 2011

I know a lot of people hate Primark but I love it!
The reason I love Primark is that you can get affordable fashion and if it only lasts one season than thats fine by me.

Having seen a preview of their Spring/Summer 2011 collection I definitely want these items if I can find them in store as knowing Primark they will sell out pretty early.

I love both these bags but especially the floral one.

















































































I also like the 3rd dress along.


















Of course it depends what they look like in reality as Primark can be a bit hit and miss.

Will you be looking for any of these items?

Lisa-Jane
xx


7 comments:

  1. Some of that stuff looks really nice. The trouble is they're very good with photographing and styling the products to make them look good, but it's not true to life. I saw one of the bags and the beige and black dress in store and up close they were really poor quality. It's a shamed because from looking at the photos I'd planned on buying them! =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the bags, esp the floral one x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sadie - me too I really want the floral one x

    Gem - I totally agree with you, they look brilliant in the photos but when you see some of it in store it fits awful or the material is rubbish. Thats a shame about the beige and black dress as it looks nice in the photo!
    Which of the bags was poor quality?
    There are a few little gems in there though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Primark is like a hit and miss scenario. Some stuff are great and some just rubbish.However, the handbag that I carry at the moment is from Primark and I love. You can't even tell that its from Primark.
    P.S. I do like the floral bag. It looks cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Primark is a bit hit and miss but I still shop there as have found some lovely things! that two tone bag looks amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish Primark was in Australia!!! Two of my best friends have lived in the UK and they both said they LOVED Primark. I bought a cute yellow Primark dress off eBay. Makes me kinda feel I went into the store hehehe xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the floral bag too! I saw the other bag instore this weekend and it looks really cheap up close, its shame because its so nice in the photo! x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx