Pages

Friday 28 January 2011

Day 4 - A photo of the last place you went on holiday

Last year for the first time in ages we did not go abroad. We only ended up going to Torquay for a week as at the moment we are in the process of doing up our house.

These are some photos of Torquay. I really like it there, we went to the coastal zoo and Paignton Zoo they were both really good.






















This year we are planning to go back to Tenerife this is the hotel we are going to book. Its right by the beach.
Last time we stayed in the hotel next door which was really nice but we went into this hotel to have a look around and just thought it was so luxurious.




















This is the beach by the hotel





















And the fountain that lights up and dances to music.























So looking forward to going back!

xx

2 comments:

  1. So lovely!
    I like night pic.

    Follow me if u want:
    lady-flower123.blogspot.com
    I'm following u now ;)
    xoxo ;*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks lovely :). I've been to Tenerife too, would like to go back sometime xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx