Pages

Friday 28 January 2011

New spring clothing buys!

Hello

Well I ventured out today as I had to go to an appointment in town.
I have not really been out much lately due to the way I have been feeling.

In New Look I brought this dress/top from the Pussycat concession. To be honest its meant to be a dress but its very short so I am going to wear it with jeggings I love it as its so pretty and summery. I wonder if its too young for me but hey ho I like it so I shall wear it.





















In Primark I picked up this dress
























Cream frill sleeved top




















I love the sleeves.





















and a oouple of basic tops. (won't bother with photos of these)

Tomorrow night Mike and I are going out for a meal with 2 other couples so I will be getting all dressed up. I have not been out for a meal in ages so I am looking forward to this.

What are your plans for the weekend?

xx

9 comments:

  1. Oh that Primark dress is so pretty! I've not been to Primark in an age, must visit! your other buys are cute too, as always! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww I love all 3 of these items and would wear them myself. The detailing on the top sleeves is adorable!

    Hope you enjoy your meal, me and the fella are having a relaxing night in tonight and tomorrow, then the two of us are off for a chinese with a uni friend and her fella on sunday.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the first dress, its a lovely colour. I tried that second dress on bit it didn't sit very well on me, its gorgeous though xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. really like the first dress , reminds me of the sixties dresses with the white flowers .

    ReplyDelete
  5. That first dress, I NEED. SO amazing xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. perfect items ready for spring, very nice :)
    http://cgdn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Va = yeah it is a bit sixties

    Daisychain - Its £25 in New Look, they had it in black too with white flowers but I preferred the pink.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just discovered your blog and love it! Now following you xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the floral primark dress, very cute x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx