Pages

Tuesday 4 January 2011

My sale dress and shoes (pics)

Hi fellow bloggers

Well all my goodies I ordered arrived yesterday...........yay!
I was all excited....its just so nice when you get things through the post.

Firstly the ASOS floral dress, I love it. Even though its a small/medium it does fit. Its quite short so I will probbaly wear it with leggings or it would be ok with bare legs on a night out.

Its tulip shape so it does look a tiny bit baggy in the middle but that could be easily rectified with a waist belt.



















































The leather lace up shoes are gorgeous and such a bargain at only £7.00. I love them.

























Gosh I so wish it was summer now I feel all summery in that outfit, its so grey and miserable outside today!

I did the exercise video for the 1st time last night. There are 5 10 minute workouts but I did 20 mins and it was really good. Its fast but not too fast and the routines are easy to follow.
I felt better afterwards. I plan to do this 4-5 times a week in either 10 or 20 minute routines.
I shall soon be fit and toned...or so I hope!!!

Yesterday I booked a litte weekend away in May with my husband and my parents.
Should be nice we are only going down to Devon so its not too far to go.

I was also browsing the ASOS website again this morning and I saw this dress for only £6.00, I love the style I plan to wear it with my tan peep toes shoes from New Look.
























I ordered it on the free super saver delivery.

I think its good that ASOS are finally offering free delivery and free returns.

Thanks for all your lovely comments on my previous post its really encouraging.

Take care
Lisa-Jane
xx

13 comments:

  1. Love the print on the dress. ASOS are great for free delivery. I bought some bits today - couldn't help myself.

    Well done on the exercising! I'm trying but it's so hard.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty dress, hope the weather's lovely and hot when you hit Devon in the spring. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both ASOS dresses are lovely, I've never bought anything from there but am looking forward to doing so soon! The shoes are very pretty too. I know what you mean about wishing it was summer - January and February are such drab months.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that floral dress, you have killer legs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shoes and dress fits you perfectly! I need to do more exercise, so lazy! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the comments

    Daisychain - thanks thats kind of you to say.

    Stylefrost - thanks I thought the dress fitted well for me, usually because I have a large chest things don't always fit well as I am smaller on the bottom half than the top
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this dress its so pretty! can't wait for the summer now :) X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty dress! You always find some great bargains :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty dress and I adore those shoes!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohh its gorgeous and fits beautifully. And look at your lovely boobs!!!(in a non pervy way!) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. lol Emma - thanks so much. I did wonder that maybe the 'boobage' was a bit too much lol
    but I think hubby likes it! ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  12. That dress looks gorgeous and I love the shoes *scuttles over the ASOS to check out he sale*

    Happy New Year Hun! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the shoes and the cardigan ! i think we have similar tastes ! Thanks for stopping by my posts , I really appreciate it !

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx