Pages

Friday 7 January 2011

Redecorating - New Bathroom

We are in the process of decorating our house and our bathroom is the next place to be done.

We have been looking at bathrooms for a while but we finally decided to buy this one in the B&Q sale.

























I love the bath and I love the shape of the sink. We only have a small bathroom so we are having a shower in the bath.

We are also having similar wall tiles to these but a bit lighter and we already have the light wooden flooring.
We are hoping to get this completed by the middle of February we just need to find time to start it. There is so much work involved as we have to get all the old wall tiles off first, a task I am not looking forward to as it creates so much mess.

I am so looking forward to having a bath as at the moment we only have a shower.

Its so exciting to finally make a start on redecorating.

Lisa-Jane
xx

5 comments:

  1. Hello hello, ive passed on an award to you on my blog :) Im getting a new kitchen soon so I know how exciting redecorating feels!!

    http://daisyloves01.blogspot.com/2011/01/versatile-blogger-award.html

    Daisy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these bathroom is lovely. Can't wait to finish my degree, get my own place and decorate! :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that bath, so inviting! Are you fitting the bathroom yourselves??? so lucky if don't have to get builders in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely bathroom. You must share your finished decorating with us. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx