Pages

Tuesday 25 January 2011

30 Day Photo Tag - Day 1

Gosh I have been so depressed today, I have been suffering with severe anxiety, stress and depression for a while now due to personal reasons and today I feel so down. Its so grey and horrible outside too, I cannot wait for summer.

I found this tag on http://plymouthbarbie.blogspot.com/ and thought I would have a go.

Here we go:

day 1. your facebook profile photo (above)

day 2. a photo of yourself a year ago

day 3. a photo that makes you happy

day 4. a photo of the last place you went on holiday

day 5. a photo of your favorite book

day 6. a photo that makes you laugh

day 7. a photo of someone you love

day 8. a photo of your favorite band/musician

day 9. a photo of something you've been wanting to do

day 10. a photo of you as a baby or as a kid

day 11. a photo of your favorite film(s)

day 12. a photo of you

day 13. a photo of your best friend(s)

day 14. a photo of your favorite drink

day 15. a photo of you and someone you love

day 16. a photo of you at the last party you went to

day 17. a photo of your guilty pleasure

day 18. a photo of your dream wedding

day 19. a photo of your dream car

day 20. a photo of something you enjoy doing

day 21. a photo of your everyday makeup

day 22. a photo of your fave city

day 23. a photo of your first celebrity crush

day 24. a photo of you that your hair looks nice in

day 25. a photo of ur fave shows

day 26. a photo of someone you look up to

day 27. a photo of your favorite purse

day 28. a photo of what you ate today

day 29. a photo of someone you find attractive

day 30. a photo of you when you were happy

By the way have a look at my previous post as Zoe over at Diamond Solitaire is holding a fabulous giveaway. Take a look here http://prettydiamondsolitaire.blogspot.com/2011/01/100-follower-thank-you-giveaway.html#comment-form

xx

3 comments:

  1. I hope you feel less down soon beautiful, I've been struggling with it a bit lately, too :( pants eh? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must be something in the air, I hope you feel more like "you" again soon. Stunning photo, you look ravishing. You definately don't need extensions, your hair is lovely and so shiny, too. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your spirits get lifted. That photo is really lovely! Your hair is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx