Pages

Saturday 23 April 2011

My Tesco order

Hello

Just how beautiful is the weather today its absolutely boiling.

Mike and I had to go to B&Q today to buy some things for the bathroom which is our current project.

Then we went to Tesco to do some shopping and now he has gone to football.

I have resisted the urge to go out and spend money so I am relaxing in the garden.

Thanks for your comments on my previous post, I am quite hard on myself and I think when I look in the mirror I certainly don't see what all of you (and my friends) see as I always think I am too fat to wear things so thats nice to hear people say I have a nice figure as I really struggle with thinking that myself. I decided that I wanted to get both the playsuit and the heeled gladiator sandals so I exchanged another £10 clubcard voucher for £20.00 and ordered the following:




















the total came to £39.95 including delivery but I had to spend £40.00 so I ordered the flip flops just for wearing on the beach in Tenerife. The sand is so hot its unbearable to go bare foot. In total I spent £1.95 in actual money...good deal.

I am so looking forward to receiving the order I really hope the playsuit suits me as I really love the print and design.

I also ordered some cropped leggings from New Look as they were offering free delivery the other day.


















I do hope the weather stays like this as we are going away in a couple for weeks for a long weekend with my parents and it would just be lovely if the weather stayed nice.

I hope you are all enjoying the beautiful weather today.

Lisa-Jane
xx

8 comments:

  1. Yay good choice! Can't wait to see an outfit post of you wearing them :)
    I do love playsuits but as i'm tall they're far too short on my, I hate getting my legs out!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That playsuit will look fab on you Hun.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  3. great choice! I'm hoping this awesome weather lasts too!
    http://cgdn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You aren't even remotely fat :) You picked my two favourites, yay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That playsuit is gorgeous Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you decided to buy the playsuit. A lot of girls in Australia wear those jeggings as pants and it's just horrible!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, what a gorgeous haul! I'm sure you'll look absolutely SUBLIME in them.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx