Pages

Monday 25 April 2011

Relaxing in the garden!

Today is another lovely day, this morning Mike made us a cooked breakfast...yum and now I am lazing in the garden.

I decided to wear my mint Topshop tunic again and wedges.


Mike loves this dress on me and I feel so fresh and summery in it.

I think if I was to wear it outside I would definitely need to wear leggings/jeggings or shorts with it!

I suppose you could wear it with denim shorts.

Hope you are all enjoying this lovely bank holiday.

Lisa-Jane
xx

13 comments:

  1. It is a gorgeous dress, gorgeous colour as well and really suits you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks lovely on you Lisa :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a few 'dresses' like that. I don't know why they're made so indecently short now.
    http://cgdn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks lovely Lisa, hope you've had a fab Easter x

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol I know Sophie I mean I am not even tall only 5ft 3ins so imagine how it would be on someone say 5ft 9!. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your dress, such a pretty colour x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colour of your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that aqua colour- so perfectly summery! Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That dress is cute (again!) and yes I would wear it with leggings in cooler weather! :)

    Julia @ Retro Jules

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not surprised Mike loves you in that dress, you look totally ravishing. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do love this dress, it's such a pretty colour

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute dress, I love the colour! I have a lot of similar dresses that are way too short to wear out without leggings on - no doubt that's the reason Mike likes it so much haha

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx