Pages

Thursday 14 April 2011

Today's casual 'Betty Boop' outfit!

Hello

I thought I would do another outfit post today. I love my Betty Boop t-shirt but I don't wear it very much as its very casual and I am not really a very casual person. I have so many clothes in my wardrobe that I just hardly wear I suspect most girls are like this too!

Mike loves me wearing this t-shirt I don't know why but he does!

Its a lot colder today...please come back sunshine!




















Betty Boop t-shirt - H&M
Cream cardigan - Primark
Jeggings - New Look
Tan boots - New Look


On another note would anyone know where I can get this dress that Sam from TOWIE is wearing...its gorgeous.























Picture is from the Daily Mail
Lisa-Jane
xx

10 comments:

  1. That is such a cute tee! And seriously, sunshine hurry up and come back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww this t shirt is so cute! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's a lovely outfit, your figure looks great (hindering jealously). I have so many clothes I don't wear because my body fluctuates and I get to a point where I don't know what to wear with some things, also as I imagine most girls feel.

    That's good you have a doctor who understands, the one I finally saw the other week was fantastic, but she's not a regular at my surgery which is fustrating, however... at least she's got the ball rolling so onward march xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is very cute isn't it!?!

    I like your casual look- layering the cardie makes it look quite 'flowing' and elegant which is sometimes tricky with casual clothes. I love classic cartoons - I have Hello Kitty on a similar t-shirt to that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Supper cute outfit. It feels so cold today! I've layered too. Come back sunshine asap.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute outfit. Sometimes you just need to have a comfy/casual day! And I too want the sunshine to come back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Her dress is Lipsy but I cant see it on their site.

    Love your top xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous! love towie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute outfit, OMG love Sam's dress, looks like im off to Lipsy....
    yay for TOWIE!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx