Pages

Tuesday 19 April 2011

Outfit post - Topshop mint tunic!

Just to show you my Topshop tunic as I know some of you wanted to see photos...as you can see its quite short so may wear it with cropped leggings.

The wedges are from New Look teens sectiom




















Its such a beautiful day today, I had to go to the bank and I decided to have a look in a few charity shops.
I bought this Jane Norman yellow shirt dress from the St Peters Hospice shop.
I am not a fan of Jane Norman and never shop in there but I love these style dresses they are very versatile and for only £2.50 how could I refuse. It has belt loops but the belt was missing so I added this belt.




















I think I need to get a tripod as my outfits never look as good in photos than they do in the mirror! Maybe my mirror is lying to me!!

Have a lovely day everyone

Lisa-Jane
xx

10 comments:

  1. I like the minty one, such a nice color! Especially on brunettes! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look absolutely lovely in both outfits. I wish i had your legs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That mint colour is beautiful on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the tunic, the colour looks fab on you! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. the mint topshop dress and yellow dress both look fab on you. Your legs look stunning x
    http://cgdn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for showing it! It looks great on you. You have some pretty awesome legs there Lisa-Jane!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore that mint dress!

    ReplyDelete
  8. awww thanks ladies you are all very kind.

    Pip - well for some reason I never put weight on my legs so they always stay slim I suppose thats lucky in a way!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not a fan of Jane Norman either. You look great in your photos! A tripod does make such a difference though, probably worth the investment

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx