Pages

Sunday 3 April 2011

£10 off at Tesco thanks to Emma!

The lovely Emma http://passionforfashion1983.blogspot.com/  held a giveway recently to win a discount code for £10 off at Tesco Clothing and I was lucky enough to win
- thanks Emma.

To claim the £10 off you need to spend £11 or more. I saw loads of dresses I loved on their website but in the end I ordered this dress which was £28.00 reduced to £10.00 and to make the payment over £11 I ordered some underwear which made the order £12.00.
























This dress looks incredibly short on the model but as I am just under 5ft 3ins I think it will be a nice length on me.  I think it will look great with my grey or nude patent heels or dressed more casual with leggings.

I had not really looked at the Tesco clothing website until I ordered this but noticed they do have some lovely dresses on there. I may have to have take a look their more often.

Yesterday, I received the ASOS ponte dress. Its s lovely dress but quite thin and as its cream it does not look as good quality as the black one so thats going back.  I am also awaiting the ASOS cream blouse dress, I cannot wait for that to arrive.


























Yesterday Mike and I popped out to Cribbs Causeway (shopping centre on the outskirts of Bristol) to pay our remaining holiday balance. I also took back the Dorothy Perkins lace collar dress. We went in Spud U Like for a quick snack. Mike does not really enjoy shopping so I did not have a look in the shops but to be honest I did not want to spend too much as I did go to Cardiff last week and have ordered things online. We are going away next month to Devon for a few days plus I have to get some money together for spending money for Tenerife.

I am still on the hunt for a floral satchel bag as the ASOS one is sold out. I notice Awear and Peacocks have got a nice one online. I don't want to spend much on one and the River Island ones are quite dear!
I have never shopped in Awear and wondered what its like??

Last night we went out with Mike's parents for a meal we went to a lovely little country pub. I had a lovely meal which was a vegetable suet pudding with mash potatoes, carrotts and green beans. We has a really nice evening.
Lisa-Jane
xx

9 comments:

  1. The dress looks really pretty! I have trouble with the sizing of Tesco clothing. The leggings in my size are too small, yet the dresses and jeans are too big!
    http://cgdn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Tesco Dress, very pretty :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty dress :)
    I love the floral RI satchels - maybe wait until the sale?
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on winning the £10 off voucher, gorgeous dress- your wardrobe must be bursting with dresses, I'm very jealous :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have an amazing eye for dresses.

    I think we all have the same thoughts on the river island satchel. I brought my daughter a hand painted one from topshop as her main present at Xmas. She loves it but it cost over £100!

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love both of those dresses. Cause I'm small too they are never as short on me :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm gladyou found something you like, the dress will look fab on you xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad you found something you like, it'll look fab on you x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on winning! The dresses are amazing!

    xo
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx