Pages

Friday 22 April 2011

Please help me choose?

Hello ladies

I have £20 to spend at Tesco online and I like all these items but cannot decide which to get? I am tempted to get two but which ones?

Also I am ahem....37 am I too old to wear a playsuit.  I do wonder if they would suit my figure??? I tried one on in Primark ages ago and it looked really awful but it was cheap looking.  I also feel maybe I am too old and it may look like the old mutton and lamb scenario!

F&F Floral Vintage Playsuit - £16.00



















F&F Sandal Clogs - £20.00




















F&F Studded Gladiator sandal £15.00


















Thanks
Lisa-Jane
xx

12 comments:

  1. you have a great figure so i'm sure you'd look lovely in a playsuit, but the heeled sandals are really nice and a safe bet! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know someone who as the floral playsuit and it looks fab on :), really cute.

    Sadie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't believe for a minute you're 37! A playsuit is totally ok to wear. I love the heeled clogs :)
    http://cgdn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Age is but a number! You will look great in one. Don't hesitate.

    I like the play suit and the heeled sandals but you know me and shoes!

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this playsuit in another colour & love it!!! Perfect for the summer & this stunning weather were having.


    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you could rock the playsuit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You definitely have the figure for the play suit so go for it if you feel confident! But I also LOVE those clogs... very difficult

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't think it matters how old you are (I'm almost your age!) If you try it on and suits you then go for it, also love the gladiator sandals! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Get the playsuit. You have killer legs so you can pull it off.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow, the playsuit it beautiful and would look fabulous on you. I think I would go for the clogs with it :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Try the playsuit! I know what you mean, I tried a cheap one from Primark last summer, and wasn't convinced, but if you get the right material they can look great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. awww Sophie thats kind of you I certainly don't feel 37 I feel 27 !

    Thanks for all your comments xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx