Pages

Wednesday 27 April 2011

Just playing around!

Hello everyone

Well today I received the Tesco order......yipee

Can I pull of a playsuit thats the big question? I am not 100% sure what do you guys think?
I think I would wear it abroad on holiday and maybe in the UK with a cardigan. Can you wear leggings with a playsuit???
I pictured it with the cardigan as my arms just look a bit too pale for my liking today...I am so fussy!






















Oh and these are the gladiator sandals. I do love them the only thing is I am a bit worried I will break my ankles in them as they are very solid to wear. I love them though and don't want to send them back!!!





















Lisa-Jane
xx

10 comments:

  1. cute sandals!! I love playsuits and I wear them sometimes with tights if its a bit chilly....
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can so wear a playsuit. I love them but find the toilet thing an absolute nightmare! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks fab on you, youve made me want to try a playsuit now! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you love them then keep them definitely! I love the playsuit. I'm going to have a sneaky peek on the Tesco website myself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the sandals - don't send them back! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The playsuit looks fab on you! Love the shoes too x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Think the playsuit looks great darling! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. the playsuit and sandals look amazing! What a lovely combo!
    http://cgdn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look great! It looks good with the cardigan too, so at least you can keep warm haha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Course you wear a playsuit, i love them! I wouldn't wear leggings with one but i have worn tights, they are a pain if you need to wee though! Love those shoes too xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx