Pages

Sunday 10 April 2011

I ♥ crochet and florals..........last weeks buys!

Hello

Its been such beautiful weather I hope it stays.

Well last week as I said I took back a few things and ended up buying more but did not actually spend much! These are my buys.

H&M

Crochet lace dress £19.99

This is so beautiful I am going to wear it with a longline black vest under and black leggings. Also it can be worn as a cover up for the beach. It looks really big in the photo but its actually a size 8! H&M sizes are all messed up because I am a 12 but sometimes I can get an 8 in there and sometimes a 14-16! strange.























Basic longline vests - H&M are always great for these tops and only £3.99 each. I much prefer these ones to Primark's.



















and a skinny hairband.

New Look

Floral wedges - these were in the 'teen' section....ha ha. Oh well I have small feet and so they had my size.














Primark

Sequin floral pumps




















Floral bandeau top - only £4.00




















Blush pink cardigan



















White blouse - this is so pretty and a lovely fit as it has elastic on the waist.



















I am loving H&M at the moment and its slightly taking over Primark for me, there were so many gorgeous items I could have bought.

I won't be going shopping now for a few weeks, my parents are coming down and I have told my mum I will take her to Primark in Bristol as its massive. I know she will love it.

Did anyone watch Mamma Mia last night on ITV? 





















I had never seen it before and have been meaning to watch it so it was great that it was on tv.  I really enjoyed it and I think I have a bit of a crush on Piers Brosnan although he is older than me! I love Abba songs so its great to sing along to.
I would love to go and see the show in the West End.

Lisa-Jane
xx

6 comments:

  1. Pretty pretty! I love wedges. They are gorgeous. And those flats. They are sweet too. A blush pink cardi is just what I need. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. great purchases!



    stop by sometime<3
    http://passportglamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first dress is gorgeous Lisa. H&M sizing is weird, you really have to try stuff on before buying in there. Hope you've had a lovely weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  4. so many cute purchases/ I love the floral wedges the best. So pretty!
    http://cgdn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I brought that exact same dress. It's so lovely on even if a little short. I can see it been worn loads over the summer months and for holidays over my bikini it will be fab!

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  6. great buys, i love the Primark in Bristol.. I'm hoping to arrange a shopping day at Cabot Circus later this month :-) love it there! xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx