Pages

Tuesday 7 June 2011

Outfit of the day - In the Nude

Don't worry I am not actually in the nude ha ha

I don't know what has happened to this photo but my legs look like I have shadows on them and I don't know why...they don't actually look like this in reality....weird!

Dress - H&M
Cardigan - H&M
Belt - New Look
Pumps - Primark

Gosh my hair looks a total mess!
 Do you think this belt looks ok with this dress? 

I tried it with a darker belt but I think its too dark and better with something lighter.


Lisa-Jane
xx

9 comments:

  1. Your hair never looks a mess! I like that belt, the outfit would look wrong with anything darker. xxx
    PS Those shoes were very expensive for plastic. I bet you could get leather for the same price.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dress is so great! It's very summery and the belt you chose is perfect because it keeps your dress looking light and unfettered:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I love these dresses and the belt looks fab!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dress is really pretty and I think the belt goes great with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the belt looks really good with it. Looking fab as always x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that light bely with your lovely dress. You always look so great x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the belt looks good on the dress cause it shows more of your waistline !

    Fashion and Cookies

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the belt with the dress. And nude is great. I adore your dresses and cardi combos.

    ReplyDelete
  9. very pretty! i actually LOVE nude for the summer

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx