Pages

Saturday 4 June 2011

OOTD plus last weeks H&M buys

Last week I went into town and met my friend for lunch we went to our favourite little italian.

I had a little looksie in H&M I am a bit obsessed with this shop at the moment.

I purchased this gorgeous peach sheer dress, I ♥ the floatiness of it and the little sleeves and ruffe hem.


Navy blue stripe vest top (this is really long so could be worn with leggings)


In Primark I bought this little summer dress they also had them in peach.




This is my outfit for today its not boiling here so I put a card with it.
The whole outfit is from Primark...yikes!
I am not sure if this dress is very flattering though as its quite big but I will keep it to wear on holiday over my bikini.
It was only a fiver and I think the print is very pretty.

I also bought one of those nude slips to wear under sheer dresses they are really good and you cannot see through them and it was only £6.00.

Have a fabulous weekend everyone
Lisa-Jane
xx

11 comments:

  1. I love your purchases, especially the bargain Primark dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that sheer dress and primark dress. cute buys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh the dress looks lovely on you, not too big in the pictures xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That top dress is so pretty and totally you. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very you. You seemed to have had a lot of shopping. Lucky you. I'm very jealous.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh I love that h&m dress! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The floral print is lovely. Totally worth £5 (or more), cinched in with a belt it looks darling.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey! Thanks for following :)
    love that peach sheer dress, i have a bit of an obsession with H&M at the moment too, all their current line is amazing
    http://devonshiregirly.blogspot.com/
    X

    ReplyDelete
  9. The little floral primark dress is pretty, I wish my Primark wasn't so awful!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely purchases, love the floral dress, you can't tell its too big, maybe cos you've got a belt on though! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. The peach fluttery dress is so pretty. And I always love stripes. Plus that floral dress is sweet. I use belts to cinch in at the waist if things are a little big on me. x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx