Pages

Wednesday 1 June 2011

Yesterday's outfit - Petal Power!

Hello everyone

Yesterday I went into town to meet a friend for lunch and this is my outfit although I did in the end wear my floral wedges and not the pumps in the photo.



Sorry about thrusting my chest in your face but I wanted to show you the petals on the top ha ha



I love this dress it was from Mela Loves London range at New Look and it was in the sale for £12.00.
When I saw it on the hanger it did not look anything but I loved the petals and ruffles and with a belt I think it looks really nice.

I did buy a lovely little dress in H&M and a couple of things in Primark I will blog about these later in the week.  I am loving H&M at the moment they have some lovely items.

This week I am getting quotes from decorators as we just have not got the time to decorate.  Mike works such long hours and I will be getting a job soon.  We are going to have our bedroom cream, the hallway pale yellow and not sure about the spare room I would love to have a white room so I am thinking of doing that.  I think white looks so modern and clean. The horrible green room you see my outfit post will be the white room.  I hate that wallpaper is was like that when we moved in so we knew we would have to re-decorate.

Anyway  have a lovely day everyone

Lisa-Jane
xx

9 comments:

  1. Very cute dress. Loving the petal detail at the top.

    Oh how I hate decorating! Trouble is I am far too tight to pay any one to do it!

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those petals are great. I love a bit of texture on a dress, really livens up daywear without being OTT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute dress!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute dress.
    I'd never noticed the wallpaper before but Yikes! I can see why you'll be decorating. I love white walls as a base for a room, it really freshens a space and let's you fill it with anything
    Hx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a pretty dress, I love the ruffles and the colour against your skin.
    I used to love colourful interiors but most of my rooms are now "Aged White", it's a lot sorfer and cleaner. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty detailing on your pretty dress, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet outfit :) I also like the idea of a white room but I think I would spill things as I am messy!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx