Pages

Thursday 2 June 2011

Thankyou muchly Mr Postman!

On Tuesday when I got back from town I had a rather large box waiting for me from Tesco. 

Inside this large box was my new shoes I ordered last week.  I love them they are a nice height, comfy and I love the nude look as they make your legs look longer.



Today I popped out to the hairdressers and as I no longer have a car (although I am looking for one now) I had to walk.  Its a good 25 minutes each way but to be honest because I mainly drive everywhere it actually made me realise how nice it is to walk especially as the weather is beautiful.

Anyway I then decided do pop to my local TJ hughes and get some more St Moriz and was going to buy some of that Sally Hansen airbrush legs as I have heard really good reviews about that too but they did not have any.
I will have to look next week in Superdrug or Boots.
Today for the first time in ages I actually felt good about myself as I looked in the mirror with just my underwear on (something I hate doing) and I noticed my tummy is looking more toned where I have been doing exercise....yippee.

I received the blue and peach Missguided dresses but I am not keen on them on me so they ae going back but the lace one is due for delivery today plus my New Look Cowboy boots.

I am also awaiting a bargain dress from Ebay.

Anyway hope you are all enjoying the beautiful weather we have to make the most of it. Next Friday we are going to Torquay for the weekend so I do hope the weather stays like this.

I will leave you with a song I cannot stop playing right now I love it.
I so want to see the Script live and I have a major crush on Danny!


Lisa-Jane
xx

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous shoes and as ever I'm jealous of your legs!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Supper shoes. They make your legs look fab.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love The Script too, they are amazing live! Those shoes are so cute too, perfect height (especially for me, as I don't do heels very well!)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx