Pages

Monday 30 May 2011

♥ Festival style ♥

Hello

I hope everyone has been enjoying the bank holiday weekend, the weather has been awful though!

Well its now the festival season and I must admit I have never been to a festival but I love the festival look with wavy hair, plaits, cowboy boots and floral dresses.

I am loving plaits at the moment.  Excuse the state of my hair in this photo it has actually grown quite a lot since then.  Do you do plaits in your hair? Usually I do a slightly smaller plait than this and have my hair more wavy and I love that look.  

Yesterday hubby and I had a nice relaxing day, last night for some reason I only slept for 3 hours and felt wide awake all night which I am paying for now as I am really tired.  Isn't it horrible when you cannot sleep!

Today hubby made us a cooked breakfast then we popped to Argos to buy a cabinet for our new bathroom. I shall post some photos of the bathroom when its totally finished.






We then popped to Florence & Fred and Tesco big home store and they had their underwear reduced to next to nothing. I managed to get a couple of bras for £3.00 each and they are really good ones.

Also I have been naughty again and was browsing online and ordered these cowboy style boots from New Look, very festival style! They were £65 reduced to £30 and I want to wear them with little dresses this summer.
They will also be great with indigo jeggings and leggings when the colder weather comes in.



and I ordered this dress from Missguided.com as they were offering free delivery so I am now awaiting three dresses from them.  I will not be keeping them all though.



Are you going to any festivals this year?

Lisa-Jane
xx

14 comments:

  1. Ooh la la I love this dress, it's perfect for summer. This will look great on you!!

    Besos,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your festival hair and those boots are great, I'm after a similiar pair and will have to keep my eyes peeled at the car boot sales.
    I adore festivals, I'm going to Glastonbury, CamperJam, The Big Chill and End Of The Road this year. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa Jane I love your hair like that! You look lovely. I have NEVER been to a festival before but I really wanna go to one!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vix I knew you would be going to a lot of them as you are a real festivals girl.
    You have such restraint not to buy things I do admore that so much x

    Carlito - aww thankyou your very kind. I want to go to one but I am not sure if I could endure camping in muf. Its obviously good fun though x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I meant mud not muf - my typing is seriously going downhill x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your hair like that, it looks really pretty and natural
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm going to order that dress too, so pretty. Love your hair.

    Sadie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your purchases! The plait looks fab on you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't been to a festival either but I too love the look. I've always wanted to wear a pretty dress and Hunter boots :)

    I like your new cabinet for the bathroom. And your hair looks pretty.

    P.S. Thanks for the advice on jeggings. I will have to find some here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic festival hair. I love plaits they make a bad hair day so much more exceptable.

    Very cute dress.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your hair is lush! I can't do plats (apart from bunches!) to save my life...! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh how I love cowboy boots! I have a few pairs myself and I do love the whole cowboy boots with girly dresses in the summer, and like you say they looks fab with indigo jeans/jeggings/leggings come winter!
    Love the plait in your hair too! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. love this dress :D very summery !!
    come visit us!
    twice-asnice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the festival look. I'm going doing V for the day this year, looking forward to it loads, and actually get to loook good for the whole day & not rough like I've been a tent for the last 3 days, haha x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx