Pages

Thursday 1 December 2011

Online orders - Forever 21, Topshop & River Island

I have sold a few things on ebay recently and have quite a bit of money in my paypal account.  Today I made a few little online orders.  Its like recycling old clothes and buying new with the money...I like this idea!

I have ordered this lace dress from Forever 21.  I fell in love with this I think it will be really flattering too.








In Topshop I have ordered this dress I think it will be nice for work.




and in River Island I ordered this jumper. I think its so pretty.

Oh and I also bought this gorgeous pink scarf in H&M its so soft and warm.





The ASOS dresses came today and they are awful.  They are massive and look really stupid, but on a good note the New Look pink knitted dress is gorgeous!

I am going christmas shopping on Saturday and I am also on the look out for a nice cream cable knit cardigan if anyone has seen any! I saw some in Primark but they don't look that nice!

Lisa-Jane
xx

9 comments:

  1. what a shame about the asos dresses :(
    Love the look of your new scarf and jumper
    have fun christmas shopping x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that soft pink colour, very elegant

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the black lace dress. I really want a white lace dress for summer. The pink scarf looks really sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Forever 21 dress x

    ReplyDelete
  5. agreed, that soft pink is so lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shame about the dresses! That lace one looks lovely, very you. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe Next for a cardi? Love that lace dress x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha, I love the "recycling clothes" analogy for buying clothes with money earnt from ebay. I've got loads to stick on their but I've misplaced my camera charger (also means I've taken a blog hiatus :( )
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. That the lord for eBay eh! Makes shopping much more fun when it doesn't dent your bank balance!

    Shame your dresses weren't quite what you wanted, lets hope your new purchases put the smile back on your face.

    X x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx