Pages

Monday 31 October 2011

This week I am loving..........

this photo I found at the weekend of Mike and I taken a couple of years ago on one of our wedding anniversaries. Considering I don't like many photos of me I love this one as it makes me smile. Mike looks really small in this photo but in fact he is well over 6ft.



these beige suede boots from River Island, can I really get another pair of boots when I am meant to be buying work clothes! Would they go with lots of my outfits?  Could I wear them with black tights?  I am thinking they would look great with a white/cream dress and bare legs!
this song I cannot stop playing it- the words mean so much.


Also this song it makes you think and feel




love this video on youtube...its so cute and makes me happy


What are you loving at the moment?

3 comments:

  1. at the moment? Family.
    and scotland, of course.

    Jules
    http://andsuddenlyisee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two lovely photos of you. That cat is delightfully snuggly, isn't he? x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shot of you and Mike, so sweet! Your new dress looks fab.
    I love those River Island boots, I have suede ankle boots but they are only good to wear when its dry outside. I wish they were waterproof!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx