Pages

Sunday 19 February 2012

I like this lace dress & I also like this lace dress but which one is better! There is only one way to find out.......FIIIIIIGHHHT!

Ok sorry for the massive title but I love Harry Hill and just had to do it!

I am going out next Saturday night and was going to wear a dress I have at home (here comes the but) ....BUT I just saw this dress and its exactly what I am looking for.


Mango Lace Dress


I want a really nice black lace dress.  I have seen cheaper in New Look but this just looks so classy and elegant.

This is the New Look one.



I know its not a patch on the Mango one but but its a lot cheaper...(note to self cheaper is not always better)!

To be honest I did not really want to buy either but I have fell in love with the Mango one.

What's a girl to do????

I will have to have a think about it.

Lisa-Jane
xx

11 comments:

  1. I love the Mango one, looks much more expensive and better quality than the New Look one which looks quite cheap in comparison <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd go for the Mango one. You always get more wear out of the things you love the most (and it is rather lovely) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually just looking at them again the New Look one is only £15 cheaper and I agree it looks a lot cheaper and not as good quality as the Mango one.
    I am going to have a look in my local Mango tomorrow. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its clear to see the Mango one looks allot better, and for only £15 cheaper you might be better with the Mango one. x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that mango dress, looks way more classy than the new look one!! :)

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello fellow Harry Hill fan! The Mango dress has the edge for me, but being cheap, I'd go for the New Look one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. the title made me laugh so much, thanks! Well I'd say go for the Mango one if you think you will wear it lots. It will be worth the extra cost if it lasts a good while x

    ReplyDelete
  8. i am still looking for the perfect lace dress and this doesnt look that bad :)!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hiya! I've got a similar lace dress in navy but I bought it from Topshop! You may want to check that out out as well =) As for the two dresses, I do think the Mango one looks a ton better and you'd probably get more wear out of it too! Hope that helps xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I prefer the Mango one, prettier neckline and naturally goes in at the waist! But saying that I have one from New Look and I feel so classy in it! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would buy the one you really love. Sometimes cheaper isn't always best and since you love the Mango one you should it.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx