Pages

Sunday 19 February 2012

Payday possibilities!

I am not spending now until I get paid again in a bid to save some money...eek

Anyway I have been browsing and I will definitely be checking out these items when get paid!

Topshop

Topshop Coral Dress - I think this will be stunning with a tan and heels for a night out in summer.





How cute are these cut out heart pumps?? They have them in various other colours too and the coral look stunning.



River Island

River Island White Floral Print Crochet Insert Dress





New Look

New Look Tan leather Wedges



Of course I will not be buying all these items...I wish! I love all the bags but cannot decide which one I prefer!!  I may even see more things I like by them....eek!



Lisa-Jane
xx

6 comments:

  1. O no why did I read this post! Love love love the coral dress. I love coral with a tan and that would look fab with your dark hair! I also love the New Look waist coat.
    Dx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That coral dress is gorgeous - I want it too!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that river island dress! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love payday countdown, I love doing a bit of window shopping whilst waiting for the pay to land in the bank. Ian loving rose shoes and the pretty dress is gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. all these cute bags are reminding me that i need a new bag myself!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx