Pages

Saturday 25 February 2012

Pretty Broderie Anglais

I love the fact that the spring items are coming into stock now, I love all the lace, corals, peaches, creams and mint green that seems to be in abundance.  Its so nice to go from gloom to sun and bright colours.

I was browsing ASOS last night and came across this 
cute little broderie anglais top which was reduced to £8.00. I am a huge fan of broderie anglais its so feminine and pretty, it reminds me of summer.
I am not going to wear it how the model is wearing it though I was thinking of wearing it as little bolero/cropped cardi over dresses.   Do you think that could work??



Mike and I are going out tonight for a meal with friends and I was going to buy the Mango lace dress but they did not have it my local store and it was a bit too late to order it plus I thought do I really want to spend £45 on a dress when I do have loads of dresses in my wardrobe I hardly wear.

Therefore I decided I am going to wear either my topshop black skater dress or a dress I have had for about 7 years from River Island.  Its a cute babydoll style dress which I am goint to wear with a black shrug. 

Also I popped into New Look on my lunch break last week and noticed they had their earrings and hair accessories as buy one get one free so I bought these gorgeous gold earrings.  The photo does not do them justice and the photos I took of them are rubbish. They are gorgeous and sparkly.

and got these pretty ones free


I plan to wear the 1st pair tonight with the outfit above and my gold sequin heels.



Have a nice weekend

Lisa-Jane
xx

3 comments:

  1. love that cropped top, i'm sure it would look lovely over a dress x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That top would be lovely over a dress.I have a few cropped tops that i layer over vests x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that top, you know I adore Broderie Anglais, too! Well done on resisting the temptation of getting a new frock adn shopping your wardrobe instead - more money for drinks! Hope you had a fab night. x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx