Pages

Friday 3 February 2012

♥Topshop wants♥

Hiya

I am currently lusting after a few things in Topshop.

Firstly this bag...its just stunning I love the cut out detail and I love cream

Rose Crochet waist tunic dress - need I say anthing about this its just beautiful



Cardigans in mint and pink - these are £28.00 each....ridiculous price I am hoping I can get similar elsewhere for cheaper.



and Rose Skinny jeans


and I love this cardigan which is currently in the sale



Have a nice weekend

Lisa-Jane
xx

9 comments:

  1. Nice picks, love that blue cardigan at the end!

    http://hollylikestoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bag & dress :D I really want some jeans that colour too they look so pretty :D x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colour of the skinny jeans and the dress is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. those rose jeans are a fab colour, lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE that dress! So gorgeous! Do you know since reading your coloured jeans post below and this post I now can't stop thinking about coloured jeans, something I had never considered before!
    G xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. that bag is beautiful, I'd trash it in seconds but it is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooo i need to get my hands on the Rose Crochet waist tunic dress and the rosy jeans fo sure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The bets thing about Spring is all the lovely pretty pastel colours and these are no exception! I am sure that Primark will get cardigans in those colours pretty soon!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx