Pages

Sunday 26 February 2012

OOTN - last night

Mike and I went out for a meal last night with my friend and her boyfriend, its really great as the two guys get on so well so it always makes for a great night.



This was my outfit:



Fit & Flare Dress - Topshop
Black Shrug - New Look
Gold Belt - Primark
Gold Sequin shoes - New Look

I will let you into a little secret, usually when I go on a night out I feel I look awful but last night I actually felt nice for the first time in ages.  I have been on a calorie controlled diet for the past 2 weeks and I have lost 2lb in the 1st week and a 1lb in the second week. Its going to be slow going but my aim is to loose a 1lb a week that way I should keep it off. 
My diet is basic and easy to follow, basically I eat no more than 1200 calories a day.  It seems low but its achievable and I can still have little treats as long as they are under or around 100 calories and I don't go over 1200 a day. Plus I don't feel hungry and don't feel the need to be eating 24/7 like I used to be!

I would be interested to know if anyone has done this diet and how they found it.

I want to lost about 18lb by the end of May as I am going to Devon with two girlie friends in June and want to look really slim plus I have felt uncomfortable at the weight I was for far too long and finally had to do something about it. 
Lisa-Jane
xx

11 comments:

  1. Fab outfit!
    I use my fitness pal website to record calories which is really good.
    Dx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit Lisa, you look lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on the sensible weight loss. Love the outfit, those shoes are fab. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous outfit and congrats with the weight loss. I lost allot of weight by counting calories, I just tried to stay below 2000 a day but I was allot bigger than you so it came off really fast at first now im smaller I dont really lose anything. Guess my body is used to it now. Id love to lose a cheeky little stone/half a stone x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done on you weight loss hun. Slow and steady is definitely the right way to go.

    You look stunning as ever in your dress.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love golden shoes too! Well done on your weight loss. I started Weight Watchers 2 weeks ago and this week I lost 3 lbs! Isn't that a good feeling?

    I don't forget about the tag, I will let you know when it's online!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look fabulous already hun, I really don't think you need to be losing weight but if it makes you feel better then just be careful x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey hun, I tried sticking to 1200 cals a day and it was impossible for me, I was starving all the time! Good luck though :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Feeling happy and comfortable is definitely the most important thing- and if this diet helps you achieve that's great news, well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw Lisa I'm glad you felt good! I have also been on 1200 cals recently xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx