Pages

Wednesday 15 February 2012

Cardiff haul

Firstly in Peacocks I bought these boots in the sale they were £28 reduced to £14.



I like the wedge heel and they are not too high and very comfy.

Then in Primark I bought the following:

Rose Pink blouse



I love the sheer sleeves and it looks really pretty worn.

Mint cardigan


Pink cardigan which I also brought in mint as well as I wanted a short and a long one.


Mint frill vest - this is so pretty



Sunglasses and case - I know more sunglasses!!! but I love the little flower design on these and the case was only £1.50.


In New Look I bought this mint purse....I think I am a bit obsessd with mint green at the moment.



and boots £10 in the sale.


You know how much I love my cowboy boots!!!

 
Lisa-Jane
xx

13 comments:

  1. I love the rose pink blouse, it's so pretty. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. some really pretty sale finds! Love those pairs of boots x

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg the boots are such a deal! love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that pink blouse is cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet the green colour really suits you with the dark hair!

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I saw that cute bow purse I was straight over to New Look website. They have it in three colours!!!! I love cute purses.
    Dx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! What a haul! Loving those cowboy boots. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. everything is gorgeous! love those peacocks boots x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Some lovely buys hun. Lusting after the primark green cardy, its lovely.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great haul, mint green colour will look lovely on you :) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great haul, I love the pink Primark top.
    I love Cardiff shopping x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I always love your shopping hauls... they're always so good. you buy the best stuff! I'm loving mint at the mo too! Cardiff is now Fab for shopping, I'm so glad I only live 20mins away! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that pink cardi! So cute.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx