Pages

Wednesday 1 February 2012

Topshop Leigh Super Skinny Jeans

I must admit I am not a big trouser fan but I do love my skinny jeans and jeggings.

The coloured jeans have been in the shops for a while now and I would really love a pair

I have seen them on many girls and they always seem to look fab! 

These are my favourites:

Topshop Leigh Super Skinny Rose - This colour will be lovely for summer



Cobalt blue - (these are the highwaisted ones as I could not get a photo of the normal ones)
I just love the brightness of these.




What do you think and have you got any of these jeans?


Lisa-Jane
xx

6 comments:

  1. Love skinny jeans. I can't live without mine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always wearing jeans these days, would love a whole rainbow of colours x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The rose ones are such a great colour for the summer months. i have been eyeing up a pink pair in Next and must admit to being very tempted.

    I do have a bright red pair which I love.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore skinny jeans. I don't have any interesting colors, just dark denim and olive/khaki - but I love these, esp the cobalt blue!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to be addicted to skinny jeans but haven't worn mine for ages. I like both pairs, bet they'd look lovely on you. x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx