Pages

Saturday 4 February 2012

Primark Accessories and nightwear

Oh its so chilly today we have 2 inches of snow on the ground.  I do love snow there is something romantic about it although I know its a pain when you have to go to work in it!! 

The other day I manged to find some pretty accessories and nightwear in Primark.

Firstly this pretty floral purse.




I also love the pink lining and its very roomy.




In the nightwear section they had a lot of the seperates for £1.00 each but you had to rummage through to find the good things as it was a mess and there was a lot of rubbish!

Never one to give up on getting a good bargain I managed to find these shorts at the bottom of the pile for £1.00 and I also bought this pink vest top for £3.00, the vest top was new in and it matched perfectly.



Then I managed to find these shorts for a £1.00 and the red top matched perfectly for another £1.00. The top was the 'soft feel' material and its so comfy.



These will be ideal nightwear or lounging around the house in spring/summer...its a bit too cold to wear them at the moment I think thermals are more the order of the day! 

These slippers were £6.00 reduced to £3.00.



The umbrella was £4.00 I love the pretty floral print and of course the pink hook handle!  Plus I broke my umbrella the other day so needed a new one.


I only have 3 days in work next week...yippee!  I have Monday off and I am just having a lazy day and I have Friday off and going to Cardiff with a friend. 

Have a nice weekend

Lisa-Jane
xx

17 comments:

  1. Great buys and some bargains too :D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the slippers are dreamy! Love the floral purse too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the slippers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice buys. Super cute umbrella.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  5. some lovely buys, the floral purse is so sweet x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your such a good bargain shopper haha :) xx

    http://theredoneblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving those slippers!
    Have a nice lazy week at work and enjoy Cardiff. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those slippers look lovely and warm. I do like Primark PJs, they are good value and often really warm!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh I love your Primarni haul! Esp the PJ's! I got the same purse as u :) http://sophias-style.blogspot.com/2012/02/getting-in-mood-for-spring-with-primark.html

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great buys, I love those slippers! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. you find the prettiest things, always x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bargains!! I got some gorgeous pj bottoms in there on Friday, they are sooo pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Primark is great for PJs! Have a great time in Cardiff, I bet you'll buy lots of nice things :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. love everything with the floral prints :)!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the P'J's. I love wearing ones like that in summer. The slippers look so comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I also bought slippers from Primark, just before Christmas. They are navy blue and have pink reindeers on it :) You got yourself some nice bargains :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx