Pages

Monday 6 February 2012

Reading time


I have all these books to read and not much time to read them in with working full time!! I think my weekends are going to be spent reading for a while.  I think sitting down with a good book for half an hour is such a great way to relax.

Anyway how cute is this I bought it on Saturday at Asda.  I am a list person, I have to write lists for everything and I tick them off one by one...how sad am!!  This will look cute in my handbag.

 



I had the day off work today and thought I would have a look in a few local charity shops.  I found a dress which I will post about later in the week.  It was a dress I wanted last year in H&M but never managed to get it as was sold out so I was quite pleased.

Also I am healthy eating I have truly got my mojo back and my discipline.  I have been eating really well I have surprised myself.  I will look fab in a bikini by July...I will I will! 

Lisa-Jane
xx

8 comments:

  1. "I think sitting down with a good book for half an hour is such a great way to relax." I couldn't agree more! I've read the Vintage affair, it's brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to get back into reading again, I've got a small pile ready for when I can...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love buying books, i still have at least 3 new ones to read :). Love the little list pad, i'm a huge stationary fan :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys put me to shame as even though hubby brought me my kindle for christmas I've hardly read anything! Note to self, make more of an effort!

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I kinda forgot my love of reading, and should read more as well, I have two book started, but can't finish them for now. I read I heart New York, it was alright. I like chick lit as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree, I love a good book! Good luck with the fitness and healthy eating. I bet you already look fantastic in a bikini! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love to read. With a full time job it's harder to find time but I try and read on the train going to and from work. :)

    Cute notebook.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love nothing more than sitting down with a book, really trying to read a hell of a lot more this year xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx