Pages

Thursday 26 September 2013

Ebay Bargain Boots x 2

Hiya

I had a couple of good buys on Ebay over the past couple of weeks which I wanted to share with you.

Basically as you know I love my tan boots......and I always want more boots,  I don't think I can ever have enough haha

I saw these boots on Ebay for £15.00 with free delivery, they were brand new in the box.  I would not have spent £15 on them, however Ebay sent me a £10 off voucher when you spend £15 or over so I got these for a fiver.  A bargain I think as I really love these boots. Of course they are not real suede but they look great.  i think the actual photo does not do them justice.




Then I saw these Primark boots for £10 with free postage.  These are brand new with the tags attached and were originally £20.00 (how Primark prices have increased!!).  Another pair of fab boots for winter.  Don't get me wrong £20 for boots is not bad but when you are used to paying less at Primark it seems a lot more.
They may not be leather but I have bought Primark boots before and they have lasted me ages. I love these they look really nice.




My camera is really annoying me as I have those black marks appearing again!  

I have a haul post coming up very soon,  mainly New Look and Primark. I am loving new Look I think its fabulous and a lot better than Primark, which in my opinion has gone downhill of late. :( 

Anyway I must go as Ollie is sat by my feet looking rather annoyed at me as I am ignoring him.  Oh well I think I had better go and see to his majesty as I affectionately call him.  

Take care
Lisa-Jane
xx

4 comments:

  1. I love a good bargain and both look great! I love boots so much too, probably my favorite thing about fall and winter ahah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love shopping for new boots. Every year around fall I invest in a new pair of boots. I like both pairs that you have posted!

    allthingsglitterandbeauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both lovely. I really want some new tan ankle boots although lately I've also been tempted by burgundy ones. I just can't find any cheap burgundy ones! X

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx